What is the Trading Online Voucher?
The Trading Online Voucher is a Government Grant which is part of Ireland’s National Digital Strategy, and is a fantastic opportunity for SMEs in Ireland to grow their business online.
It is designed as a financial aid to help SMEs with less than 10 employees to achieve a number of online goals such as the initial move to e-commerce, increase sales and enter new markets.
What is the grant for?
The grant offers funding of up to €2,500 with minimum co-funding from the applicant business of 50%. This means the grant will cover 50% of project costs for any project up-to €5,000 and a maximum of €2,500 for any projects exceeding €5,000.
Services covered by the funding include:
- Website design and development
- SEO strategies,
- Social media advertising & management,
- Web hosting
- Implementation of new digital systems such as payment processing and online book systems.
Who is the grant for?
The grant can be awarded to businesses across multiple industries and is not limited to any certain sector or business type.
We have helped clients from a range of industries such as e-commerce, retail, hospitality and construction successfully complete their applications.
So even though you may not require a fully functional online store, you may still be awarded the grant to cover costs associated with setting up a simple payment gateway or booking system or to develop or implement a digital marketing strategy.
Is my business eligible for the Trading Online Voucher?
To qualify for the TOV grant, you must meet the following criteria:
- Little to no e-commerce presence
- Less than 10 employees
- Turnover less than €2 million
- Applicant business must be trading for at least 6 months
- Applications must be submitted to the local LEO office within appropriate jurisdiction
- N.B – Applicants must attend a mandatory webinar ran by their LEO, prior to submitting their application.
We can help
We can help you tick all the boxes and do everything necessary to ensure a successful grant application, once you meet all of the required criteria. Get in touch with us now to start your application and start your journey towards huge online success!
Full info available from the Local Enterprise Board.